I'm a highly motivated and devoted individual, and open to new opportunities. I get things done and assure quality. I have acquired knowledge and experience with advanced statistics, data science and machine learning at the University of Amsterdam:
- Bayesian Statistics (MCMC Simulations, Gibbs sampling, Bayesian Inferences, Naive Bayes);
- Machine Learning (K-fold cross-validation; Stats Learning; Classification; Trees; PCA/FA; (un)supervised;
- The A to Z of Statistics (Assumptions and testing; Univariate, Bivariate, Multivariate analyses; Hypothesis Testing; interpretation; statistical modelling)
- Mathematics: Linear Algebra; Calculus; Differentiation; Integrals.
- Working knowledge in: R, Python, Excel, SQL, Tableau.
As such, I have a set of tools to accomplish any data science problem or task. More so, my background in Social Sciences ensures that results or analyses are translated into a comprehensive, meaningful, and concise reports.
3 - 5 yrs
0 - 1 yrs
Bayesian Network (BN)
Classification and Regression Tree (CART)
Concordant - Discordant Ratio
Correlation Matrix and Plots
Kolmogorov Smirnov Chart
Linear Discriminant Analysis (LDA)
Missing Value Treatment
Monte Carlo Simulation
Principal Component Analysis
Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
Root Mean Squared Error
Career Journey (2 yrs 7 mos)
I am motivated by Knowledge and Practicality, I work in Reflective and Decisive ways, and my ideal work allows forStructure and New Solutions
Setting doable goals and accomplishing then can meet the need for achievement. Longer-term assignments can be broken into milestones to help create the desired sense of progress.
Working well with others on areas of mutual interest is a driver. Joining or starting a team that brings people together for a common cause leads to cooperative outcomes.
Imagination and individual expression generates positive energy. Creativity at work comes in different forms, from innovations of processes to developing a new way to serve customers.