Pre-final year B.Tech undergraduate in Pharmaceutical Engineering and Technology.
Associate Vice President, Entrepreneurship Cell
- E-Cell aims to escalate the startup culture in IITBHU and latter in whole Region.
- I was among the founding members of E-Cell and worked for establishment of E-Cell in IITBHU.
- Responsible for building relationships with incubators, Alumni, Venture capitalists and organisation to form collaborations for mutual benefits
- To help budding startups by providing them assistance in team building, Marketing, Branding, and mentoring them in their product development stage.
Events Executive, Spardha'18
- Spardha is India's Largest Games and Sports Festival, annually organized in IITBHU.
- Managed, and looked for logistics of multiple events during the fest. Also worked in strategizing and preparing a roadmap for successful organization of 20+ events in multiple places during the fest. - Led a team of 15 members for the successful organization of the festival.
USG, IIT BHU MUN'18
- IITBHU-MUN is among top ten Model United Nations in India, with more than 600 delegates participating coming from all over the country. - I was the in-charge of hospitality affairs of all the delegates and Executive Board members.
Marketing Executive, Startup Weekend Varanasi'18
- Startup Weekend is a 54-hour event organized every year in IIT-BHU, in association with TechStars, powered by Google for Entrepreneurs. - Establishing the link between firms and the event to raise funds and providing them the branding in return.
Marketing Executive, KashiYatra'19
- KashiYatra is an annual socio-cultural festival of IITBHU, having more than 60,000 footfall.
- Worked for strategizing the funds' allocation and planning the sponsorships. - Establishing the link between firms and the event to raise funds and providing them the branding in return.
Marketing Executive, FMC Weekend'18
- FMC Weekend is one of India’s biggest digital arts festival organized in IITBHU, Varanasi. - Coordinated with respective sponsors and looked after their branding and publicity during the fest.