Loom is a more effective way to communicate in the workplace that's already trusted by more than 1.8M users across more than 50k companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies, including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2016, Loom has raised $45 million from top-tier investors including Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, and the founders of Instagram, Figma and Front.
Why Work With Us
Empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively wherever they are.
Values We Live By
- Ask For More: We surround ourselves with individuals who consistently raise the bar in everything they do who ask more from ourselves and from those we work with.
- Remote First: We want to work with the best people in the world, no matter where they are. It's critical we communicate in a way that everyone is able to engage as equals.
- Embrace the Weird: It's our weird parts that come together and make a very special whole as we all bring unique perspectives to the table. Here's to the crazy ones!
- Lead with Transparency: It's our default. We only consider privacy if someone will be negatively impacted.
- Growth through Empathy: We care for each other deeply which is where the most growth happens.
Co-Founder and CTO
Building stuff that goes into the internet. I like making things go really fast. Where we're taking Loom's infrastructure: https://www.notion.so/loom/Infrastructure-at-Loom-A-Good-Night-s-Sleep-162c5dafcab344f584d68cead9f9c06f
Co-founder & CEO
Strategy, execution and iteration are my three business loves.
"Shoutout to @useloom for building a beautiful, simple and reliable screen recording tool. We use it every day internally and with customers. Great example of "less is more" in product design."