Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. With new workflows, efficient collaboration, and all their communication channels in one place, more than 5,000 businesses rely on their Front inbox to be more productive as a team.
Founded in 2013, Front has raised $79 million from Sequoia, DFJ, and others to unlock new ways to work that make people more efficient, fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work. Front is headquartered in San Francisco with an office in Paris. To learn more, visit frontapp.com.
Why Work With Us
As a company, we could create a work environment where employees could thrive.
As a software provider, they could improve the most critical tool people use to get work done — email — and along the way, help a billion people around the world work happier.
This mission to work happier continues to drive us today. It’s why we continue to invest in product innovations that encourage teamwork, eliminate distractions, and help people focus on the work that matters. And it’s why, as a company, we’re committed to upholding our values and giving people opportunities to do meaningful work.
The values that guide us:
- Transparency: We make relevant information and context easily accessible so that everyone can be more efficient and effective.
- Care: Whether a teammate, customer, or partner, we empathize with individuals and encourage the behaviors that make us the best versions of ourselves.
- High Standards: We are passionate about our work and strive for greatness every day — both in our work and in how we treat each other.
- Collaboration: We make a conscious effort to bring together different skills across different teams to create an outcome that’s bigger than the sum of its parts.
- Low Ego: We put our egos aside and think first about what would be best for the company or the team.
Co-Founder and CEO
"Engineering at Front is fast-growing and fast-paced. I wake up excited to start work because of my talented teammates who are fun to be around, supportive, and dedicated to the mission of helping people work happier."