Dunzo is an all-in-one 24X7 delivery platform, that fetches and delivers anything and everything within the city, while guaranteeing super-quick deliveries. Our Services include the delivery of packages, groceries, food, medicines, pet supplies and more. Founded and headquartered in Bengaluru, Dunzo was incorporated in 2015. From the humble beginnings of a Whatsapp group, Dunzo has consistently proved its mettle as a convenience app, and has grown from strength to strength. Currently, we stand fully operational in 6 cities and counting!
Dunzo prides itself in providing a spirited, fair and transparent work environment for all its employees. We focus on nurturing careers and celebrating talent. Every opinion is given due consideration, and no voice is too feeble to be heard out. We're also strong advocates of the work-hard-play-hard philosophy, and are not ones to shy away from a good time!
Why Work With Us
Work hard, Play hard!
We work in a fast-paced environment buzzing with exceptional talent and endless creativity.Our time is spent working, playing ping pong, listening to music that annoys our neighbours, huddling around whiteboards, and working some more.We’re trying to create a truly magical experience for our users and we’re looking for some curious, innovative and open minds to grow with us.If a spirited, fair and transparent work space is what you’re looking, here's your opportunity to be part of the Dunzo crew, and contribute in building the future of convenience!
Application & Data
Google Tag Manager
Who we are, and what we stand for.
- Customer First: We deliver a 5-star experience for users, partners and merchants on every order.
- Be Dependable: We do what we say. On time, every time.
- Dunzo Speed: We ship fast and often.
- 100 - 100: Every team member is entirely responsible for the final outcome.
- Do More with Less: We get things done with efficient use of time, capital and people.
- In Data we Trust: We test, measure, learn, repeat.
- Radically Honest: We challenge openly and directly, but only attack the idea, never the person.
- Celebrate: We celebrate our wins - generously and together.
Co-founder and CEO
Dunzo was founded in July, 2014 by Kabeer Biswas, an alumnus of the University of Mumbai. Before Dunzo, Kabeer founded a company called Hoppr, which was acquired by Hike in 2014. Dunzo started out as a small WhatsApp group, and transformed into a hyperlocal, app-based service.
"Dunzo has been extremely useful with reference to getting things done in an unknown city. Delhi is sometimes too cumbersome to deal with - Dunzo makes this easier."