We are Cartesian, a 10-year-old analytics firm. During this time, we’ve helped some of the largest brands across the globe unlock unprecedented value from their data. What we’ve achieved is the envy of the industry – scale without institutional funding, domestic market dominance, consistent recognition as one of the best analytics firms in India (including the Frost & Sullivan Marketing Analytics firm of the year – 2018), and a team that straddles analytical and business thinking better than anyone else.
Our client list reads like a veritable who’s who of companies at the cutting edge of decision sciences being applied for operational and revenue gains. Our greatest joy comes from not just having a valuable set of clients, but in them actively talking about us to their peers, partners and friends.
. We’ve probably made frenemies along the way, for not shying away from what needs to be said. We make no bones that we expect every single one of our people to display the greatest sense of ownership and pride in the work they do.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved, and our ambitions are far larger. What’s important for us is not just where we get to, but HOW we get there. Of course, we don’t have all the answers, but our joy comes from the exploration, and that’s the kind of team we are.
Why Work With Us
We are obsessed about our people, our processes, our clients, and our commitment to their growth. We’ve been known to say `no’ to opportunities that are not in line with our convictions.
But we’re also fair – we drive ourselves harder every day to create an enabling culture.
- We value Integrity: Be genuine and grounded, be honest and fair.
- We value Smart: Get what is being asked for, deliver a little more, do it quick.
- We value Accountability: Measure what you do, participate in the upside.
- We value Broader Horizons: Read up and research related and unrelated matters, guide new thinking.
- We value Living Well: Live well, do things outside work, be inspired, be inspiring.
- We value Growth: Grow and evolve, try something new, fail and get up again.
- We value Purpose: Close loose ends, find solutions, make decisions, do what’s right.